The MISSION of Todd County Central High School is to provide a student-centered environment that promotes post-secondary success.
Our VISION is to provide a curriculum that is both rigorous and relevant in order to prepare students to become productive citizens.
Our BELIEFS are:
- All students have the ability to learn at higher levels.
- All students are entitled to a safe, nurturing learning environment.
- TCCHS will be competitive with high schools from across the nation.
- TCCHS, through High Schools That Work initiatives, will assist students in achieving their maximum potential.
- With the support of all stakeholders, students will be recognized for their achievements and successes.
TCCHS STUDENT (REBELS) EXPECTATIONS
Todd County Central High School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, marital status, handicap, or sex.